Monday, June 25, 2012

IT'S DONE!



I have finally and officially quit my job! From the moment I decided to resign of my position I felt a huge weight lift from my shoulders. But today it was like life was given back to me. Don't get me wrong I like what I was doing but it got to a point that 80% of my job was to deal with bureaucracy, excuses and personalities. I am still not sure what I am going to do but the sky is the limit.

I am honestly happy to be moving on with my life but more importantly to serve as an example to Isadora. Sometimes in life we need to take risks so we can be happy. I always play it safe and it has cost me many tears, headaches and stress. So today I took a stand for ME! I will not survive but I will live life. I will not settle but search and find my passion! I will bet on me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment